Sounds good... I enjoyed both Saw and Saw II (although IMO the first one totally rocked the second one's world.)
Hope the 3rd one turns out OK! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
it was officialy announced last week, Saw 3 will be coming out the Friday before Halloween again. This will be the last one. So, it'll probably be the best!
Sounds good... I enjoyed both Saw and Saw II (although IMO the first one totally rocked the second one's world.)
Hope the 3rd one turns out OK! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Totally oppisite for me, I thought the second was great
No Regrets
Will be at the drive-in this weekend
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
it is goin to be a great movie
I haven't got to see the second one yet, my wife won't watch it with me since I made her watch the first one! lol
My brother-in-law had a good question, the bad guy in the movie is terminally ill and about to die is why he is doing this, so how long is he gonna live?
Don't really matter I guess as long as the movies are entertaining.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
so Saw 3 is gon be on at the drive in this weekend?
"Why so serious?"
along with the new Chainsaw Massacre
or it may be the grudge 2, one of the two i think
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
[ QUOTE ]
This will be the last one. So, it'll probably be the best
[/ QUOTE ]
From an interview I read with Tobin Bell(Jigsaw) and Shawnee Smith (Jigsaw's apprentice Amanda)....Shawnee says the Saw movies are going to go on long enough that her 7 year old daughter will be directing Saw 17.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Bookmarks